Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Since none of you were going to graduate anyway you are hereby expurgaged!!!

I'm writing this under the premise that people actually read this joint (which they probably don't) but just in case I'm doing it anyway. The Four-um is down a writer technically making it a threesome now...and considering that it's with Alesha and Meagan, one that I'm glad to be a part of and it also makes thing uncomplicated.LOL

Nothing like a little sexual/infidelity humor to lighten up the mood

So which writer was it? Well I just said that Meagan and Alesha form the new threesome and I'm writing right now so that only leave Jeremy...who used to be Jeremiah but at some point ceased being Jeremiah and became Jeremy

Long story short...boy meets girl......boy gets played out by girl...boy gets lonely and bitter...boy needs to kill himself

If it makes any (potential) readers feel better. We need another writers. It could be one of you...for the sake of the P.O.V of it being friends I have someone in mind but stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment