Tuesday, September 8, 2009

LOL :)

First of all, to uphold my part of the deal we made prior to the JSU vs MSU game, since we scored over 40 pts . . . YAW YAW YAW YAW YAW, YAW YAW, FOOTBALL!

With that taken care of . . . NO! I was NOT being/acting "stand-offish" at the game! This is what I remember: I recall "somebody" appearing out of thin air, me saying what up, then everything was cool until that same "somebody" made a comment that warrented an "Uh Ohh" and a record skip! So chill out with trying to call me out "sir!"

My thoughts on the JSU vs MSU game: Our offense started off kinda slow, liked the idea of them starting off with that reverse play. The defense looked okay, minus those two deep balls. And for the kicker, please let those 2 missed FGs be a thing of the past! Overall, by the end of the game, "Darn shame what they did to them tigers."

The U vs. FSU: That was a GOOD game! Nuff said!

1 comment: