Tuesday, September 8, 2009

AJ rips his shirt off and this is what he said......

Yaw Yaw Yaw Yaw Yaw Yaw...wait that's more of Meagan's thing...anyways. I am here to throw each and every last one of us under the bus including myself but mostly Meagan (why her???) I dunno. We've all been slacking off on our blogging. There's been a lot of things going on in our respective lives and/or sports to talk about. In fact we haven't blogged in so long I don't even much know what all we missed. Hell enough things took place just the last weekend. Me and Lesha pooh were together. Meagan acted, as Jeremy so eloquently put it, "standoff-ish" at the game. The BBQ last nite @ Alesha apartment. The Florida State game. Shawn Merriman having to choke a bitch...the list goes on...Jeremiah sneaking up on Meagan like a ninja!LOL

I'm issusing a personal challenge to Meagan Deandra Robinson, Alesha Ricole Lindsey, and Jeremiah "Jeremy" Short to step up they blog game!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment